lebe dein leben solange es dir gehoert aber hoere nicht auf die menschen zu lieben die von dir gegangen sind.

uroma ich liebe und vermisse dich!

in liebe deine enkeltochter

Samstag, 3. Dezember 2011

this song is for you

i never had one but this song is just so sad. i like it so much and will never forget it. i will never forget you and never the best friends i had. do you know that i had a best friend for 9 years and then it was over? i miss her but now we write again. her name is karolin. i always called her karo. i think if something would happen with me she would be there. now my best friends since the 6. grade are eva and hannah and nobody is good like them :) they are my world. they mean so much to me. since one yaer i have got a best friend. i never saw he but  we will meet us in summer. i am so happy to looking forward to this. he is a person who knows so much about me. and he always liste to me. he is my world too. grandgrandma, you were my world too but i didn´t saw it. i was too young. do you know that i cried the last 3 years every second night? i was so sad. sometimes it is now so too but it can be better. if i want it. i just have to believe. 

this song is for you maria.
i will NEVER forget you, and if i do, i have to kill me. i swore you my love.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen